What a fun party...so sad we could not make it! You got some really good pics...especially of your family. Glad I got to see you and the girls this past week...really enjoyed your visit!
Looks like a great party! And it really looks like Emmie had a blast! I love the cake all over her face! PRECIOUS!!!
Happy Birthday Emmie! Looks like such a fun time. Her little birthday hat is too much - so cute!Mere, you should be a photographer...you have such beautiful subjects to photograph, but you do such a good job with the girls and pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun party...so sad we could not make it! You got some really good pics...especially of your family. Glad I got to see you and the girls this past week...really enjoyed your visit!
Looks like a great party! And it really looks like Emmie had a blast! I love the cake all over her face! PRECIOUS!!!
Happy Birthday Emmie! Looks like such a fun time. Her little birthday hat is too much - so cute!
Mere, you should be a photographer...you have such beautiful subjects to photograph, but you do such a good job with the girls and pictures!
Post a Comment