Monday, July 6, 2009

You Know You Have Been Potty Training When.....

You know you have been potty training when you overhear your two-year old say the following things not once, but several times over the past couple of weeks:

* "Oh Mommy, you did it! You put your yellow in the potty! I so proud of you!"
* "Daddy, did you just push your brown into the water?"
* "Mommy, do not tee tee in your panties, ok?"
* (from the potty) "Mommy, I just pooted...I just needed to poot!"
* (in a public restroom) "GREAT JOB MOMMY!!!! You DID it!"

Oh, there are so many more, but I will refrain for the sake of my marriage! HA!

3 comments:

Christie said...

That is hilarious!!!! I really laughed out loud and I needed to considering I just cleaned poop up off the walls, baby bed and of course all over my child - even under her fingernails. So I have bathed Raylin, washed clothes, cleaned up bed and walls, and even cut fingernails! It has been a day!!!

The Rumage's said...

I just laughed out loud in my office!

That is so funny! I am sure Worm has lots of interesting "potty experiences" with the girls around. If it is like our house, the bathroom has become the most public place...Baileigh just marches right in whenever she feels like it!

I am dreading potty training...we are already at the point where she sneaks off to poop and when you ask her if she has on a poopie diaper she says "no me" (no ma'am) and runs away!

Keri said...

Too funny! There are a few of those I've not heard before! Hope the potty training is still going well.