Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy First Birthday, Emmie!!!!

One year ago today, God blessed me a second time with a beautiful baby girl! She was born with a head full of black hair and adorable chubby cheeks! I always wondered how I could love another baby as much as I loved Lainie, but that was not a problem. I fell in love with Emmie instantly.
One year later, she is a little cotton top with her Daddy's beautiful tan skin, chubby cheeks and is quite a roly poly. She has gone from a solemn, snuggly newborn to a sweet, sassy, spunky baby who can squeal louder than any other child I know. She is pure love, pure joy, and we love her more than words!
As you know, I create videos for my girls and add a song with pictures for each year of their life. Here is your video Emerson Caroline! You have truly been such a blessing to your Daddy and me this year. Happy 1st Birthday!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Love the video...such great pictures of Miss Emmie! I know you are busy planning for the big party on Saturday...can't wait to see pics!

Christie said...

Loved the video! Happy Birthday Emmie! We love you!

The Howards said...

great video. I loved seeing all the pictures. Happy 1st Birthday to Emmie... sorry a few days late. Hope she has a fabulous party!!