Monday, August 10, 2009

That is like SO 1970's

The girls and I were going shopping with some friends, and I decided to dress them in some of the dresses that my mom saved from when I was a little girl. Although these dresses are over 30 years old now, I still think they are pretty cute! I have several of the outfits that I wore as a child and the girls wear them still. Here are a few pics of them before we left for the day of shopping.

Lainie reading Em bible stories

Lainie Bug loves books!

Some cute pics of sweet and sassy Emmie!




Precious girl!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Love the outfits...they look so cute on the girls! I wonder if my mom kept any of the things that she smocked for my me and my sister??

Jen said...

Good gracious! Are those girls gorgeous or what? Those outfits are adorable!

Christie said...

I love those dresses! So cute and absolutely beautiful girls wearing them!!!!

The Howards said...

Those are so cute. Your mom kept your clothes in good condition. They look great!!