Just look at you. How can someone not want to just scoop you up and squeeze on you for days. Those cheeks are so kissable, that smile so adorable, those rolls so squeezable.
You have always been so easy going. Just the most content little thing. So, I have to ask you....
What in the world happened?? Where did my sweet, angelic, snuggly, solemn, content baby go?
You have turned into my bull-headed, strong-willed, tantrum throwing, pitch-fitting, sister-hitting, sister-pushing, hair pulling, loud screaming almost 18 month old.
However, I love you through and through.....yesterday, today and tomorrow too! Let's just hope tomorrow brings a little more sweetness! :)



4 comments:
Oh no...not sweet little Emmie! You caught some pretty good melt downs on camera it looks like. Here's to hoping Emmie has a better day tomorrow :)
Emmie left her sweetness at Gramma's. She is always an angel when she's at Gramma's.
That's hilarious...well, I'm sure not for you but it's funny!
Come to think of it Baileigh was a bit of a terror between 18-22 months (lots of tantrums) but has calmed a bit in the last few weeks (fingers crossed it stays that way).
And as far as Gramma's comment...they ALWAYS say they are angels when they are with them. Probably has something to do with the fact that they give them whatever they want and then send them back home to us!! Oh well, I guess when you are a Gramma you've earned the right to make them little devils!!
Um, Shannon...I think you hit the nail on the head. I don't think I remember a day that I let Emmie or Lainie have fruit loops and a tootsie pop for breakfast. However, it was a daily occurrence at Gramma's house! No wonder she was an angel! :)
Post a Comment