Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Opryland Hotel

Last weekend, we went with some friends to the Opryland Hotel to see all of the trees and lights. The girls loved looking at all the decorations. It is amazing what all there is to see there each Christmas! We only got a few pictures as the girls were too busy to stop for a pic or two!





Here are some pictures of Lainie Bug during her first trip to the Opryland Hotel! I put Em in the same outfit so I could compare pics! :) In these pics, I was about 2 months pregnant with Emmie. I remember thinking that Lainie was so big when I found out I was pregnant, but she was SUCH a baby! Sweet girl!





1 comment:

Keri said...

Love the comparison pics of the girls in the same outfit!
I wish we could have made up that way this year during Christmas. I would love to go back to the Opryland Hotel! There's always next year...