Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Eli and Cheeky

The night after Thanksgiving, the doorbell rang at Gramma and Grampi's house. When the kids went to the door, Eli the Elf and Cheeky the Elf were waiting with goodies for the kids. Eli has come home to stay at our house until Christmas, and Cheeky went home with Brooke and Scott. Eli and Cheeky said Santa sent them to watch the kids and make sure they were on their best behavior, and they plan to be picked up by Santa on Christmas Eve!




2 comments:

Keri said...

Awesome! How exciting!
Brook asked Missy the other day if the elves were real and Missy hesitated...and Brook looked at her and said, "tell me the truth mom." So Missy sat her down and talked to her. Missy said you would have thought I had told her that her dad had just died or something...she just cried and cried! I talked to Missy today and she said Brook is in denial and just does not want to believe it! Too funny!

The Rumage's said...

I love it! Mere, let me know how the kids respond to the elves...I want to get Baieigh one next year, when I think she'll be old enough to grasp the concept!

And Keri's comment is pretty funny! I'm still in denial!!!