Monday, April 4, 2011

A Weekend in Birmingham

Ellie and I planned a trip to Birmingham in March to see our friends Keri and Christie. We were lucky enough to be able to go the weekend of Keri's birthday, so we got to celebrate her special day with her. Keri and Christie are some of my very favorite people! I always love seeing them and getting to spend time with them.

Leslie and Laura Claire were so sweet to keep Ellie on Saturday night so I could go to dinner with the girls. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera to get a few pics at their house. We had a great time seeing them while in Birmingham, and I know Ellie was spoiled rotten while I was gone!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend.




1 comment:

Keri said...

So good to spend some time with you and Christie and Ellie! I've got to get my pics on the blog soon...maybe I can accomplish that in the next few days!