Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach Trip 2011 - Round 1

Justin and I decided to plan a beach trip this year since we haven't been to the beach in years. The last time we went, Lainie was turning one! Needless to say, we were so ready to plan a vacation. My family was able to join us, and we all had such a great time. I have so many pictures from the trip. Instead of putting all of the pictures in one post, I decided to divide them up between a few posts. These are round one!


























3 comments:

Keri said...

I am sure that y'all had a blast all being together at the beach.
Steven and I enjoyed having lunch with y'all on stop in B'ham. Your girls are cute as ever!

The Howards said...

Sweet pictures from the beach!! I love all their cute swimsuits!!

Christie said...

Love all your beach pics! Your girls are beautiful! Looks like y'all had a great time!! And yay for Lainie getting in the pool!