Emmie got all dressed up for her homecoming. My mom made a BEAUTIFUL smocked gown and bonnet for her to come home in. Everyone in the hospital had a fit over it. She is SO talented and has made several things for my girls that I know they will treasure as they get older. Thank you to Gramma for a beautiful gown for Emmie!
Be sure to scroll down for more pictures! Sorry it took me so long to get everything posted. We appreciate all the well wishes and prayers!
She is beautiful and that dress is abolutely gorgeous. I love the pics and I am so impressed that you are blogging after just getting home from the hospital. Lainie looks so grown up next to Emmie in these pictures. Miss you!
4 comments:
She is beautiful and that dress is abolutely gorgeous. I love the pics and I am so impressed that you are blogging after just getting home from the hospital.
Lainie looks so grown up next to Emmie in these pictures. Miss you!
Congrats!! I love her dress. How beautiful!! I cannot believe your mom made that. We are so happy for you guys!!
The dress your mom made looks so cute on Emmie! She did such a great job!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! i love me some big babies too!!! (camp was 10.2!)
i absolutely LOVE that bonnet - it is gorgeous...
you look great!
Post a Comment