Sunday, July 6, 2008

Justin's Big Surprise

Justin surprised me on the 4th of July with a BEAUTIFUL pair of diamond earrings in celebration of the birth of Emmie! He said that there are two diamonds to represent my two girls! He was SO sweet to do that and I was so surprised. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He takes such great care of his girls and we love him so much!

What is in the bag?!

Loving my earrings....I have worn them ever since I opened them!


Scroll down for more pics from this weekend! Hope you all had a great Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Oh Mere, the earrings are beautiful! What a wonderful present. I want some too!!

kimie said...

good job j-man! can't wait to see emmie tomorrow. :) please send pics asap!!! good luck, mere!
love you all and i'm SO EXCITED!!!!!
kimie :)

Christie said...

Way to go Justin! That was super sweet! You can't ever go wrong with diamonds!!!