Lainie is really starting to talk more and more. She now will ask, "Mommy, what are you doing?" or "Daddy, where are you going?" It is so cute! She is working on learning her shapes, and seems to know the triangle, square and circle. She imitates everything we do. She pretends to do her hair and make-up with me every morning, shaves her face with Daddy's electric razor, puts lotion on her legs, talks on the phone, etc. etc. She will also repeat EVERYTHING we say, so we have to watch what we say around her. Her newest exclamations are "Oh Man!" or "Oh Gosh!" which I am not sure where she picked up. We really don't use those much, but who knows?! She also does this snicker that Justin does which is hilarious. We just have too much fun watching her grow up and change. She is a true blessing.
Her very favorite thing in the whole world is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I cannot explain the love she has for Mickey and his friends. That is definitely her latest craze. And can I mention for the record that Goofy DRIVES me crazy?! All the other characters are fine, but Goofy....ugh! How awful am I?
I am leaving you with some pictures from Kade's 3rd birthday party last weekend. It was a pirate party, so Lainie was given necklaces for treasures, a tattoo, and had her first experience with a pinata! She wasn't so sure about hitting him, but she was all about picking up the candy! Imagine that!







4 comments:
those pics are so cute and i love lainie's outfit! i have seen that little boy in orient expressed and he does remind me SO MUCH of scott. it's really kind of crazy that they resemble each other so much. i got brooke the flip flop smocked outfit from them. it's cute! have fun with everyone and i can't wait to see emmie's grand debut pics!!! love you. :)
Such cute pics! I can't believe Lainie is doing all that. She is definitely growing up. Please keep us posted this week. Can't wait to see Emmie!
Lainie is getting to be such a big girl! I am sure that she will be lots of help when Emmie arrives! I am so excited!!
Lainie sure is growing up fast! We can't wait either for little Emmie's arrival!
Good to know that someone else is as fascinated with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as Baileigh is...it is her favorite too!
Hope you are getting in some relaxation (yeah right!) beofre Emmie makes her big debut. We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment