To say this year's trip to the beach was CRAZY is an understatement! We were only there for the weekend and it flew by. I never even had time to get the girls down to the beach for pictures. My dad, brother, Justin, Lainie and I went for a walk on the beach the night we got there and luckily, Michael brought his camera. I would have no pictures of the beach otherwise! Poor Emmie doesn't have one single picture of her on the beach.....maybe next year. Life with two kiddos is BUSY!
3 comments:
Love that picture of you, Lainie and Justin at the top! I can't believe you didn't take more pictures! :)
What a great time to go to the beach. Cute pictures!!
Love ALL of the pics! And aren't you a hot momma - you look SO good!
Those two little girls are just too much...how precious!
Happy (late) b'day Worm!
Post a Comment