Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Day at the Park

I cannot even explain how behind I am on blogging! I have so many posts that I need to do. I will do as many as I can tonight. We ended up getting a new computer yesterday as the one we had definitely had seen better days! Hopefully, I can figure this new computer out as it is a Mac. It is VERY different from what I am used to.

While we were in North Carolina, we took Lainie to the park one day. Here are a few pictures of her and Daddy playing.






And here is a cute pic of Lainie and Grampi while we were visiting. We had such a great time seeing everyone! Thanks for such a great time!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Cute pictures at the park. Love the one of Justin and Lainie sliding. I am so jealous you got a MAC. I want one so bad!!! Let me know how you like it when you get it all figured out!

Keri said...

I have a hard enough time with the computer I have...I don't know that I would ever figure out the MAC.

The Rumage's said...

You take such great pics! I love the top one!