Hey Meredith, I found your blog from FB and I just watched Lainie's video. SO CUTE!! I love it, she is so smiley all the time and yes, her and Cami do have a similar wardrobe. Even some of the older outfits, Cami has too:) Gotta love Gymboree. Tell your mom & Kimberly hello for me, they all look exactly the same! How do y'all like Nashville?
when you get here, remind me that i have some of those really nice red dress-shoes from brooke that i need to give to you! the kiddos are so cute!!! i can't wait to get some laine and emmie love....
Well thankfully, no he isn't into wrestling that much anymore! But he thinks the ornament is hysterical (and knows that it just "messes up" my tree), so he hangs it front and center! Now, in place of wrestling it is ESPN and NFL network ALL the time. But he enjoys it and he works hard (and I make him Watch Jon & Jate Plus 8 and Grey's Anatomy with me) so I try not to give him too hard of a time about it! The girls are just so cute...I hope we get to see you guys soon! :)
4 comments:
I love the second picture...it looks like Lainie is giving Emmie strict instructions :)
Hey Meredith,
I found your blog from FB and I just watched Lainie's video. SO CUTE!! I love it, she is so smiley all the time and yes, her and Cami do have a similar wardrobe. Even some of the older outfits, Cami has too:) Gotta love Gymboree.
Tell your mom & Kimberly hello for me, they all look exactly the same!
How do y'all like Nashville?
when you get here, remind me that i have some of those really nice red dress-shoes from brooke that i need to give to you! the kiddos are so cute!!! i can't wait to get some laine and emmie love....
Mere,
Well thankfully, no he isn't into wrestling that much anymore! But he thinks the ornament is hysterical (and knows that it just "messes up" my tree), so he hangs it front and center! Now, in place of wrestling it is ESPN and NFL network ALL the time. But he enjoys it and he works hard (and I make him Watch Jon & Jate Plus 8 and Grey's Anatomy with me) so I try not to give him too hard of a time about it! The girls are just so cute...I hope we get to see you guys soon! :)
Post a Comment