If you are a mommy, you know that you are almost always behind the camera and hardly ever in front of it! Lainie was running around being funny, so I decided to take a few pictures of her while she was in a mood to be photographed. I also took it upon myself to do some self photos of the two of us. I love the one where she is cutting her eyes over at me. TOO cute!
Mommy and Lainie

Mommy, you're so funny!

Sweet, smiling girl

Lainie has claimed the bumbo seat as her chair

No more flash photography, please! Peace out....
2 comments:
You're right, you're always behind the camera, and we never get to see you! I agree, I like the one of her cutting her eyes over at you!
So cute! Lainie looks so grown up in these pictures! I love the picture of she and Emmie having tummy time! PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment