Neither one of my girls liked tummy time. In fact, they both screamed like they were experiencing extreme pain whenever I made them take part in any tummy time activity! Today, Emmie actually decided that she would lay on her stomach as long as Lainie laid next to her and played on her blanket. I caught them in the act. Lainie is so sweet to Emmie and really tries to make her happy if she is upset. She will pat her on the back and say "It is ok, Emmie."
How precious for Lainie to lay next to Emmie for tummy time. It's like Lainie is telling Emmie that she can tolerate it for just a few more minutes...so cute!
Nathan hates tummy time too. The only way we can have a peaceful tummy time is if he's laying on my belly looking up at me. I hope it will change one day. Lainie is such a good big sister!
2 comments:
How precious for Lainie to lay next to Emmie for tummy time. It's like Lainie is telling Emmie that she can tolerate it for just a few more minutes...so cute!
Nathan hates tummy time too. The only way we can have a peaceful tummy time is if he's laying on my belly looking up at me. I hope it will change one day. Lainie is such a good big sister!
Post a Comment