Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I know I am way behind on this post, but I wanted to post some pictures of the girls over Thanksgiving. We all headed down to Birmingham to have Thanksgiving with Justin's family. Mick and Erin went with us and we all enjoyed a fun day at Aunt Kitty's house. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone.

The day after Thanksgiving, Justin's cousin, Betsy, and her husband, Tony, were so sweet to have us over for lunch. The girls had a great time playing with their two little girls, Caroline and Evelyn. Thanks to Aunt Kitty, Betsy and Tony for having us over during the holiday! We really enjoyed seeing everyone.

Lainie loved Aunt Kitty's dogs while we were there!

Second cousins

Caroline and Emmie

Evelyn and Emmie

1 comment:

Keri said...

I hate that I missed you guys while you were in town. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!