Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 5 Months to Emmie!

Emmie is officially five months old now! She no longer acts like a newborn, which makes me a little sad! She is up and alert most of the day. She discovered that she has a voice on November 20, and uses it to the best of her ability these days! She also discovered that she has toes on Thanksgiving Day! I think the "grabbing the toes" stage is a favorite of mine. I still haven't gotten a picture of it, but I will at some point!

Emmie is becoming quite the chunky monkey. Those cheeks are filling out and the girl has got some rolls on those arms and legs. It will be interesting to see how much she grows between her 4-month and 6-month check-ups. I feel like she really started putting on the pounds this past month. I think going on formula has made a difference. She wasn't putting on the weight quite as quickly when I was nursing her.

Happy 5 Months, Emmie! We love you!










2 comments:

kimie said...

i really think that emmie's cheeks beat out lainie's! and if lainie gets any skinnier, i'm gonna come over and feed her myself! Ha Ha!!! they are so cute and i can't wait to see them in a few weeks....

Christie said...

Happy 5 months Emmie! We love you sweet girl!!!