Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birmingham - Homewood Park

After the carousel, we decided to take the girls to Homewood Park to play. They had so much fun running around and playing. Raylin was so much fun to watch as she has absolutely NO fear at all. She would fly down the slide and get back up for more...too cute! Lainie and Emmie were content to swing, of course! Those two girls would swing all day if I let them. Braelyn was so sleepy and took a short nap before she got up and joined the rest of the group. We had so much fun and were so glad to be able to spend time with all the girls!













2 comments:

The Howards said...

I love the picture of Braelyn and Raylin looking at each other.

Wendi said...

Mere,

Your pictures turned out so good. I am so glad that Braelyn and I got to come hang out with ya'll and meet your two sweet girls. They are so precious!