Unfortunately, I never got any pictures of Amy, Emily, Kelle' or Uncle Michael. It was my first day there and I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. However, I made up for it the rest of the weekend when visiting everyone else! We met Carrie for coffee on Friday morning at Starbucks. Lainie and Emmie were actually very sweet throughout the visit, but you would never know it by looking at this picture! HA! We loved catching up with Carrie and always enjoy seeing her! :)

After meeting Carrie for coffee, we headed on over to Keri's
to see her and Christie. Christie and her sweet daughter, Raylin, drove from Mississippi that morning for the weekend as well. Kristen and Matt came by that afternoon to see the girls too! We all had such a great time catching up, and ended the night with some yummy Mexican food! Here are some pics of our day with them!



2 comments:
I had such a fun weekend with you girls! So glad we finally were able to make this weekend happen!
It was great to see you this past weekend and meet your girls. They are so sweet!! Hopefully next time Lanie won't be scared of matt :)
Post a Comment