Friday, April 24, 2009

Final day in Birmingham

Before we headed home from Birmingham, we stopped by the Coppages' house to see everyone. Lainie was a little on the crabby side since it was her naptime, but Emmie was super sweet. I was able to get a couple of cute shots of her with Joel, Les, Corey, Cale and Laura Claire. It was great to see you guys! We missed seeing Clay as he is away at college, but hope to see him sometime soon.








Here is the only decent shot I got of Lainie while visiting. The girl was in no mood for photography!

2 comments:

The Howards said...

I haven't seen the Coppage's in so long. Their kids are so big! I guess Lanie had had enough for the weekend.

Keri said...

I've seen Joel and Les in passing at church, but haven't seen the kids in forever! I'm with Kris...can't believe how grown up they are.