So, my sweet friend, Calie, came by tonight for a minute and Lainie immediately started showing off all of her things....Word World, stuffed animals, toys, etc. She then asked Calie to follow her upstairs to our bedroom so she could see where Eli the Elf was sitting. Justin and I stayed downstairs for a minute before I walked up to see what they were doing. Calie said that while I was downstairs, their conversation went something like this:
"See Calie, this is my room. This is the bed where Mommy and Daddy sleep. Here is Eli the Elf...he is my favorite. Here is the bathtub that Emmie had a big stink in. Here is the shower that Mommy and Daddy get naked in."
I stopped listening after that and told Calie that I was really glad she and I were so close! Oh, and by the way, Emmie did have a big stink in the tub tonight while her Daddy was bathing her! Thank goodness I was at the grocery store! :)



7 comments:
that is priceless!!! :) and is your elf now eli instead of ellie? i'm so confused!
We quickly realized that Ellie was in fact a boy! We couldn't do that to the poor guy, so Justin changed his name to Eli!
I literally was laughing out loud and Brock asked me what was so funny. Ahhhh, Lainie-isms are the perfect end to a day.
HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I wish we lived closer so I could experience Lainie-ism's first hand! Love y'all!
That post made my day!! TOO funny!
That is too funny!! Good thing it wasn't some stranger she was sharing that information with.
Somehow I missed this post from earlier in the week. Glad I went back to read it though! Lainie cracks me up...she is too funny!
Post a Comment