I have picked out some bedding that I really like. The first one I could use either way, but the second one is definitely for a little girl. I am trying to decide if I want to order the first set so the nursery can be ready once the baby gets here, or wait and order the bedding after the baby comes. I just love the second option for a girl, but I am trying to decide if it is worth waiting for! Decisions, decisions.
As far as names go, we have a name picked out for a boy. If this baby is a girl, I think she may go nameless! We cannot come up with a name! We have used all options in the category. Any ideas?? I seriously need them. Dr. Crowe asked if she could name her, and we said we were more than happy to hear some of her suggestions. She said she would be thinking of some! We have one name that is a maybe, but cannot come up with a middle name. Any help would be appreciated!



4 comments:
I've enjoyed reading everyone's suggestions on FB, so I am racking my brain trying to think of a few ideas myself. I will let you know what I come up with...if anything!
Oh and I like the first bedding option...go with it, especially since it will work with either boy or girl. Just my two cents!
Although the girl one is rather cute too!
That is the CUTEST girl bedding I have ever seen! I love it. I would have to call the doc and find out just so I could know whether or not the bedding could be ordered.
Love both of these bedding options. Cute!! Can't wait to hear some of these name suggestions.
Post a Comment