Yesterday, we all went to celebrate Kade's 5th birthday. A guy from the Nashville Zoo came with snakes, lizards, and frogs for the kids to see and touch. Lainie and Emmie weren't so sure about the whole concept of touching them, but they perked up when Calie brought the cake out! Happy 5th Birthday to Kade! I cannot believe he is already 5!
I am with Lainie and Emmie...no thanks to reptiles! When I first saw the snake picture, I thought the kids found it in the back yard!! Glad to hear that someone brought it in...
2 comments:
I am with Lainie and Emmie...no thanks to reptiles! When I first saw the snake picture, I thought the kids found it in the back yard!! Glad to hear that someone brought it in...
That cake is amazing!!! And you must frame that picture of Emmie eating that watermelon! It's so cute! They look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment