Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School Days

I wanted to get a picture of the girls on their last day of school, but unfortunately, their last day of school came unexpectedly. Their school flooded during the Nashville Flood, so they ended up not going at all in May. I took some pictures of them last month one day so I could compare how much they changed this year! Here they are on their first and "last" day of school.
Lainie's first day of 3 year old preschool


Lainie's "last" day of 3 year old preschool



Emmie's first day of nursery school


Emmie's "last" day of nursery school



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute girls!!! Lainie hasn't changed that much, but Emmie went from a baby to a little girl. Children change so much between the ages of 1 and 2. I sure love my grandbabies!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Yep, you are right. Ellie and Gabbi also have Emmie's white dress with tan monogram! That's too funny. Mindy at Trendy Mindy's blog and I cannot believe how often our girls are dressed the same.