The other day, I was the meanest Mommy in the world and would not let Emmie play with the fingernail clippers. In order to remind me just how horrible I was, she decided to throw a massive temper tantrum protesting my decision. I told her to go sit in time out until she was ready to be sweet. I was on the phone with my sister, so she was lucky enough to be able to witness it. About 45 seconds after I sent Emmie to T.O., the house got really quiet. I told Kimie I thought Em might have fallen asleep. Sure enough, I walked into the office and this is what I found....

out like a light!!
3 comments:
LOL! I love it!
I guess she is making good use of her time out time and going ahead and getting a nap in too.
that was priceless! so glad i was able to share in that moment, even if it was over the phone. can't wait to see you soon!!! :)
Post a Comment