Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Comparing Sisters

Ok, here is an updated comparison of Lainie and Emmie sleeping in the same outfit! Can you guess who is who? There is one big hint in the pictures that gives the answer away immediately!


5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm going to guess that Emmie is the top picture with the paci in her mouth! I can't believe how much they look alike!

Keri said...

Yep, I think Lainie is in the bottom picture with her arms spread open.

Christie said...

I'm agreeing with Jen and Keri. Emmie is the top pic! They are both precious!!!

Anonymous said...

My guess is the same..and although the paci does help..I do think that Emmie has more hair than Lainie did... I remember youo waiting and waiting to be able to put a barrette in. They are so Precious - makes me want to reach in and squeeze some cheek!!

The Howards said...

Emmie is on the top. Wow they looks so much alike.